The MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel Z390 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket designed for 8th- and 9th-generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. It’s equipped with four DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 64GB of 4400 MHz RAM, three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, three PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, six SATA III ports, and two M.2 slots. With three PCIe 3.0 x16 expansion slots, this motherboard can be used for two-way NVIDIA SLI or three-way AMD CrossFire setups. For storage, the M.2 slots support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds as well as Intel Optane memory for quick data transfer. Please note that you should update the drivers and BIOS to the latest version before using Intel Optane memory. Other integrated features include multiple fan connectors, USB ports, DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity, Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and Realtek ALC1220P 7.1-channel HD audio.
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, M.2 Shield Frozr, Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Pre-installed I/O Shielding
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects. Connect RGB or RAINBOW LED strips with addressable headers and create an RGB gaming PC. Control Mystic Light SYNC enabled products | Built for high-performance gaming – ATX form factor ready for multi-GPU
- May require bios update after purchase | MSI manufacturer refurbished product comes with 180-day warranty and support