The MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is constructed on the Intel Z390 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket designed for Eighth- and Ninth-generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. It is outfitted with 4 DDR4 reminiscence slots that assist a max of 64GB of 4400 MHz RAM, two PCIe 3.zero x16 slots, 4 PCIe 3.zero x1 slots, six SATA III ports, and two M.2 slots. With two PCIe 3.zero x16 growth slots, this motherboard can be utilized for two-way AMD CrossFire setups. For storage, the M.2 slots assist as much as PCIe 3.zero x4 speeds in addition to Intel Optane reminiscence for fast information switch. Please word that it is best to replace the drivers and BIOS to the newest model earlier than utilizing Intel Optane reminiscence. Different built-in options embody a number of fan connectors, USB ports, HDMI and DVI-D connectivity, Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN, and Realtek ALC892 7.1-channel HD audio.
- Helps Ninth i9-9900Okay, i7-9700Okay, i5-9600Okay and Eighth Technology Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Helps twin channel DDR4 Reminiscence, as much as 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Reminiscence Prepared. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Prolonged Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Prepared: Helps Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2 | Constructed for esports, streaming, and gaming.Working system:Assist for Home windows 10 64-bit
- Might require bios replace after buy | MSI producer refurbished product comes with 180-day guarantee and assist