KVM Switch USB Sharing Switcher 4/2 PCs Share 1 Device 4/2 Port KVM Selector for Keyboard Printer Monitor USB Switch
USB Sharing Switch for 2 Computers sharing 4 USB Ports, KVM Switches for PCs with One-Button Swapping and 2 Pack USB Cable 【USB Sharing Hub】One button swapping between 2 computers. Convenient & efficient, 2 computers share 4 USB devices, plug and play. 【2 USB Input 4 USB Output】Keyboard, mouse,USB printer, scanner, curve plotter, multifunction printer, Bluetooth equipment and other USB devices can be used with 2 computers which saves money and time. 【5V DC Power Supply Port 】Devices like HDD and Digital Video Cameras might need external power to running. Please make sure use Standard 5V Adapter for powering while using high power device. 【Great Compatibility】Plug and play for Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Note: Any charger with higher voltage than 5 V output is NOT allowed and may affect the product
1, Connect both the USB Switcher Input Ports to your PC or laptop with the USB A to A Cables.
2, Connect your external USB devices to the USB Switcher output ports.
3, Press the switch button to select the input computer.
4, Power up the switch via the Micro USB port to access devices such as External HDD, Digital Video Cameras and more. Power adapter is not included.
*USB Switcher 2 in 4 out *1pc
*USB A to A Data Cable 5FT/1.5m* 2pcs
- 2 In 4 Out USB 3.0 Sharing Switch Box enables two computers to 4 USB peripheral devices , such as mouse, keyboard,flash driver,scanner,printer,USB hubs and more at speed up to 5Gbps.
- You can easily switch to any of your connected computers by pressing the manual button. It is a cost effective solution for those who work with more than one computer.
- Input : 2 * USB 3.0 A female for PC, Output : 4 * USB 3.0 A female for USB peripheral devices. Compliant with USB 3.0 Specifications,backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. Plug & play, no drivers needed. Supports Mac OS /Windows/Linux/Chrome OS etc. Micro USB 5V port is optional for power.
- Note : USB 1 is the default input port and you can switch to USB 2 by the manual botton .