TRENDnet’s DVI KVM Extension Package with Audio Help, mannequin TK-DEX5, extends USB keyboard, mouse, and DVI video at distances as much as 50m (164 ft.) utilizing a Cat5e cabling. No software program set up required-simply join the transmitter and receiver for full KVM controls. Eradicate the time it takes to stroll to the networking room by extending KVM controls to your workstation.
3.5mm audio jacks for speaker and microphone connections.
Extends a USB mouse, keyboard, and excessive definition DVI show as much as 50 meters from a workstation or KVM change.
Handy USB 2.Zero port lets you prolong a USB storage gadget as much as 50 meters away.
• Fast Set up Information
• 1 DVI cable (1m/ 3.Three ft.)
• 1 USB Kind A to B cable (1.2m/ four ft.)
• 1 USB energy cable
• Energy Adapter (5 VDC, 2.4A)
- Prolong KVM controls for distances of as much as 50M (164ft.)
- Join a TRENDnet KVM change to handle a number of servers. Makes use of Cat5e cables to attach the native and distant models
- Options EDID know-how that enables transmission over Cat5e cable
- Superior video quality- as much as 1920x 1200 (40M); 1080 (40M); 1080i
- USB keyboard and mouse Ports; USB Gadget port; Stereo Audio